Autodesk Revit, BIM

Hi List,

My fried who is OK on AutoCAD 2D, not as good as I am, told me that he
has already leaping into this new thing call REVIT by Autodesk for BIM
design.

I personally like AutoCAD for not only drafting but also design tool.
I was on AutoCAD from version 2.16. It came in on one 5.25" floppy. I
think I made a correct decision then.

I got the intro from AutoDesk.  Looks like more bleeding edge than
leading edge.  (Project buster!)

Is it because I am too old? Too chicken at my old age? No visions anymore?

Please advice.

Szuchuan

ps: Please do not confuse this with the rivets from the Titanic.