From: Harold Sprague [mailto:spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 3:09 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Climate Change

I embrace the global warming with the same rabid fervor and conviction that I
embraced the next ice age that was widely predicted by the world's leading
scientists in the 1970's.    .... my bad.

Check the following link and follow it down to the prediction in "Science
News", March 1, 1975 predicting the next ice age.
http://www.businessandmedia.org/specialreports/2006/fireandice/fireandice.asp

Is this deja vu, or is it just me?

All kidding aside, I am a staunch conservationist.  I even hunt for my meat
to help control the greenhouse gasses.  Time to go home and cook some Bambi.
...OK maybe all kidding was not put aside.

Regards,
Harold Sprague (No beer required.  This one is on me.)

<http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N165
3A>