Slab-on-grade sloped for sprinkler drainage under access floor

I'm designing an office building with an access floor.  They are sprinklering
under the access floor.  The mechanical engineer is telling me that I need to
slope the slab-on-grade to sump pits.

What is the maximum you can slope a slab supporting access floor?  I thought
I heard .5" maximum change over the whole thing.