Re: A Programming Question

Gary,

I seems to me that the only thing simpler than creating an Excel
spredsheet would be converting the code to a Visual Basic dialect (if
possible, though).
I'd consider using VBA that is embedded to MS Office apps, but it
depends on what the program actually does.
>From what you've said, I assume it requires some data as input
parameters and runs iterations to produce design values. Could you
paste several lines of the original code, just to get an idea of how
it looks? Is it gwBasic or something else?

Regards, Alex.

--
Alexander Bausk
CAD manager, Structural engineer at