Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Drawing file conversion from handwriting and pdf file to Auto Cadd dwg file[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Drawing file conversion from handwriting and pdf file to Auto Cadd dwg file
- From: "Micayas, Julius" <jmicayas(--nospam--at)riverconsulting.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:21:56 -0500
I understand this queries is beyond or below our “know how” however, I’m pretty sure there are lots of PM (project manager) out there that encounter this kind of client’s request.
I got this project involved converting the whole plant drawings made out from a classical presentation, the client’s wants to bring this plant to the 21st century (i.e. drawing by hand to AutoCAD file).
Can anyone share what software available in the market that converts a hand written drawing to an AutoCAD file?
Engr. Julius Micayas
P.E. license no.32969
Project Manager/Sr Lead Structural Engineer
River Consulting LLC
Phone - 504-841-3014 (direct)
504 837-5275 (office)
Fax - 504-837-2986
- Prev by Subject: Re: Distribution of Wind Loads to diaphragm in Spreadsheets
- Next by Subject: RE: Drawing file conversion from handwriting and pdf file to Auto Cadd dwg file
- Previous by thread: RE: A Programming Question
- Next by thread: RE: Drawing file conversion from handwriting and pdf file to Auto Cadd dwg file