RE: Drawing file conversion from handwriting and pdf file to Auto Cadd dwg file

Doesn't work for me:( Using 2004.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Li [mailto:mli(--nospam--at)tb-engr.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 8:29 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Drawing file conversion from handwriting and pdf file to Auto Cadd dwg file

Martin
-----Original Message-----
From: Micayas, Julius [mailto:jmicayas(--nospam--at)riverconsulting.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 9:22 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Dear List,

I understand this queries is beyond or below our “know how” however, I’m pretty sure there are lots of PM (project manager) out there that encounter this kind of client’s request.

I got this project involved converting the whole plant drawings made out from a classical presentation, the client’s wants to bring this plant to the 21st century (i.e. drawing by hand to AutoCAD file).

Can anyone share what software available in the market that converts a hand written drawing to an AutoCAD file?

Thanks,

Julius

Engr. Julius Micayas

P.E. license no.32969

Project Manager/Sr Lead Structural Engineer

River Consulting LLC

111 Veterans Memorial Boulevard

               Suite 1600

Metairie, Louisiana 70005

Phone - 504-841-3014 (direct)

504 837-5275 (office)

Fax - 504-837-2986

E-mail: jmicayas(--nospam--at)riverconsulting.com

W-page:            www.riverconsulting.com