Re: A Programming Question

Scott,

There are no plans to remove VBA from the Win version. As for me, I'd
rather drop the new Office in favour of VBA.
See http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/2008/01/16/clarification-on-vba-support.aspx
for example.

My point is that if the program is simple (say up to 200 lines of
code) and uses interactive input like this:
160 PRINT "<ENTER STUFF (Ft)"
170 INPUT Ft : CLS
then it would be better to do a minor rewrite to VBA so that it would
take its input from spreadsheet and yield results thereto, thus
killing two hares - calcs and report layout. I just want to see the
source code - it may be easy enough for me to do it straight away.

--
Alexander Bausk
CAD manager, Structural engineer at