Re: Concrete-filled steel piles

From: Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl
To: Mr. Kevin Below
Subject: Subject: Concrete-filled steel piles
Date: April 19, 2008
CC: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Dear Mr. Below: In my previous e-mail , I had indicated that please feel free to put my comments under any of your categories of "comments, opinions, diatribes, irony, satire or knowledge" but not under "satire" Well, digging down into the root of diatribe, I find that there are the meanings such as "curse" and verbal attacks" associated with the meaning of word "diatribe". So, please do not consider my comments as diatribe either.

Sincerely,

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl, Ph.D., P.E.
(www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh) and (www.astaneh.net)
Professor and Consultant on Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering and Protection of Buildings and Bridges against Blast and Impact.