Fw: The Boltable Embed Plate

----- Original Message -----
From: Russell VeRost
Subject: The Boltable Embed Plate

   Recently used on a local project the new Buffalo Zoo South Amarican exibit being constructed.

   The structural engineer A. J. Petrilli P.E. says he will continue to use them where required in his future projects. ajpetrilli(--nospam--at)jansenkiener.com

   The Boltable Embed Plates save erection time by elimenating field welding to blind embed plates.

   They are available from Community Steel Corp. Joe Vona  at jvona(--nospam--at)communitysteel.com

   If your interested let me know and I can send you via E-Mail a complete set of PDF drawings with the values both shear and tension.

   Thank you
   Russell L. VeRost