Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: The Boltable Embed Plate[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>, <seaint1(--nospam--at)truesdellengineering.com>, <seaint03(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
- Subject: RE: The Boltable Embed Plate
- From: "Swami Raviraj \(Mumbai - Civil\)" <R.Swami(--nospam--at)ticb.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:44:46 +0530
Yes Mr. Russell,
Will you please send me that PDF drawings with the shear & tension values
Thank you in advance.
Raviraj R. Swami
Office : +91-22-67777097
Recently used on a local project the new Buffalo Zoo South Amarican exibit being constructed.
The structural engineer A. J. Petrilli P.E. says he will continue to use them where required in his future projects. ajpetrilli(--nospam--at)jansenkiener.com
The Boltable Embed Plates save erection time by elimenating field welding to blind embed plates.
They are available from Community Steel Corp. Joe Vona at jvona(--nospam--at)communitysteel.com
If your interested let me know and I can send you via E-Mail a complete set of PDF drawings with the values both shear and tension.
Russell L. VeRost
- Prev by Subject: RE: The Boltable Embed Plate
- Next by Subject: The Boltable Embed Plate
- Previous by thread: RE: The Boltable Embed Plate
- Next by thread: The Boltable Embed Plate