Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
CONCRETE: Warranty for Steel Fiber Reinforcement?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: CONCRETE: Warranty for Steel Fiber Reinforcement?
- From: bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 11:08:01 -0400
I've been putting together a spec for steel fiber reinforced concrete, and I've noticed that all the "go-by" specifications I've seen (which of course come from the material suppliers themselves) mention nothing about material warranties.
Has anyone dealt with SFRC, and how did you handle the warranty issue?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Concrete-filled steel piles
- Next by Subject: condition assessment
- Previous by thread: FW: Climate Change
- Next by thread: INNOVATIONS IN STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING, a public lecture by Dr. Adib, Senior VP, WSP Cantor Seinuk