CONCRETE: Warranty for Steel Fiber Reinforcement?

I've been putting together a spec for steel fiber reinforced concrete, and I've noticed that all the "go-by" specifications I've seen (which of course come from the material suppliers themselves) mention nothing about material warranties.

Has anyone dealt with SFRC, and how did you handle the warranty issue?