Re: Climate Change

Richard,

My point isn't that it's not important, nor is it that the outcome has
no connection to our field.

I just don't think this list is a great place to discuss it.
Especially since the tone has not often been one of informed debate,
but more often just rants.

I seem to be the only one who feels this way though, so for now I'll
just create a gmail filter.  (if to=seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org AND subject =~
"Climate Change" then delete it).

Chris