Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Climate Change[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Climate Change
- From: "Gordon Goodell" <GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 11:22:47 -0600
I just finished working on a straw bale house; interesting you should say that. Also, I am working on a master’s thesis regarding ductility/overstrength factor selection for straw bale assemblies.
No, we don’t all have to learn how to design straw bale houses, rammed-earth houses, or even SIP or ICF houses, because steel and concrete are going to make the world go around for some time to come, but if there are people out there wanting to build with this stuff someone has to help them, and we’re the ones with the tools.
Perception is everything.
We'll all have to learn how to design straw bale houses... ;-)
ExchangeDefender Message Security: Check Authenticity
- Prev by Subject: Re: Climate Change
- Next by Subject: RE: Climate Change
- Previous by thread: RE: Climate Change
- Next by thread: RE: Climate Change