RE: Climate Change

I agree with Bill P. on almost everything, but this has no relation to any religious movement that I know of unless you consider that Al Gore has started his own religious movement.

Knowing history is worthwhile and if ones studies a little, it is interesting to learn that Greenland was much warmer about 800 years ago and many farmers moved there and prospered for a few years before it became colder as it is now.  Just one example of warming/cooling in the past, and one which had no relationship to automobiles or any of the other things Gore and other fools rave about. But perhaps
Gore is not such a fool since I read that he has pocketed a lot of $ from followers while still living in a house that uses about 20 times as much energy as a typical house.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Seek a medical assistant career?  Click here for more information.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iihCKfVUqxxIJYTdwFF82i6weVZO2gJlKADpIpLt534cZJXVp/