RE: Climate Change

By this I mean, the "global climate change" zealots have a religious fervor about this subject. They are out to punish heretics and unbelievers, and to establish their "religion" as supreme over the whole world.

This is just human nature. Human nature, too, abhors a vacuum, and the absence of traditional religion will always be filled by a nontraditional faith-based preoccupation.