RE: Climate Change

I'll submit that a lot of this "Global Warming" stuff is debatable.

What is not debatable, however is the fact that we will be definitively
Out of oil in 30 years.

So, global warming or not, we need to come up with a better way to power
Our cars, planes and ships.

Cheers,

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Director

The Fisher Companies Ltd. - Cayman
372 West Ontario Chicago 60610
319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 facsimile
312.622.0409 mobile

www.thefishercompanies.com
www.fpse.com

"England expects every officer and man to do his duty this day."

                                       - Admiral Horatio Nelson
                                         HMS Victory
                                         Trafalgar 1805