RE: Climate Change

I don't agree with that - although not with the same level of vehemence, as I can readily admit that petroleum is not a renewable resource.

But that said, there is enough petroleum for the next century at least, especially at these prices. What is needed rather than converting our food supply into fuel, which is already causing food shortages in places that can ill afford them, is for politicians to stop taking the money of the enviro-crazies, and start doing what is right for the people of this country.

And that is to explore and drill for oil where we are almost certain to find it, and stop acting as if the earth is a balloon and one more little pinprick is going to cause it to deflate catastrophically.