RE: Climate Change

I'm not a big consumer of gas, as I live downtown and walk to work.

In fact, I actually had to charge the battery of my 1987 BMW L6 today and
Drive it around as it had been sitting too long.

Nor, do I work that industry, so I can only believe what I read from the
IEA:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/20/weekinreview/20mouawad.html?_r=1&st=cse&sq
=oil&scp=1&oref=slogin

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Director

The Fisher Companies Ltd. - Cayman
372 West Ontario Chicago 60610
319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 facsimile
312.622.0409 mobile

www.thefishercompanies.com
www.fpse.com

"England expects every officer and man to do his duty this day."

                                       - Admiral Horatio Nelson
                                         HMS Victory
                                         Trafalgar 1805