RE: Testing Connection >> I have not been receiving messages during the past weeks?

I, too, was dropped about 6 months ago.  As far as I can tell
it happened because I had a full mailbox in my ISP's server.
The full box must have caused a denial of delivery for a few
postings and that caused me to be dropped from the SEAint
list.  I'm not sure that this is the reason, but it seems resonable.

HTH,
Lloyd Pack, P.E.