Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Distribution of Wind Loads to diaphragm in Spreadsheets[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Distribution of Wind Loads to diaphragm in Spreadsheets
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 02:16:23 EDT
I answered the question in terms of another questions Dennis and I talked about last month. I can see now how the answer may not follow the entire question. You could say I was assuming additional information that was not there.
The current answer is No. 2 which is in debating process for a while. We figure total load and back out to uniform for easier calculation. Other option would be either area C or 1 throughout and add additional loads difference between A & C 1 & 1E at wall lines at building edge conditions.
In a message dated 4/19/2008 11:51:54 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net writes:
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Distribution of Wind Loads to diaphragm in Spreadsheets
- Next by Subject: Drawing file conversion from handwriting and pdf file to Auto Cadd dwg file
- Previous by thread: RE: Distribution of Wind Loads to diaphragm in Spreadsheets
- Next by thread: test