Re: Distribution of Wind Loads to diaphragm in Spreadsheets

Bill

I answered the question in terms of another questions Dennis and I talked about last month. I can see now how the answer may not follow the entire question. You could say I was assuming additional information that was not there.

The current answer is No. 2 which is in debating process for a while. We figure total load and back out to uniform for easier calculation.  Other option would be either area C or 1 throughout and add additional loads difference between A & C  1 & 1E at wall lines at building edge conditions.