RE: Climate Change

Sam:

Chicago used to be built from straw bales, more or less...

Until 1871, that is.

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Director

The Fisher Companies Ltd. - Cayman
372 West Ontario Chicago 60610
319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 facsimile
312.622.0409 mobile

www.thefishercompanies.com
www.fpse.com

"England expects every officer and man to do his duty this day."

                                       - Admiral Horatio Nelson
                                         HMS Victory
                                         Trafalgar 1805