RE: Climate Change

To prove that this isn't a thread hijack, the manufacture of a vehicle
creates more pollution and consumes more energy than it will ever use in its
lifetime. So, keeping a vehicle twice as long as one normally would is much
more environmentally sound and energy conscious than buying a new Prius
every two or three years.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers