From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 1:11 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: ITEM: Oregon State Climatologist "Wasn't Purged" for His Views

Bill:

I don't understand what you mean by the statement:

"no debate is allowed, if the government types have their way about it."

Which government are you speaking of?

The one that's been in power the last 7 1/2 years?

If you mean that by not signing the Kyoto treaty and having an energy (and
effectively an environmental) policy crafted by the oil companies, I would
say that our Government has indeed squelched the debate, yes.

BTW, Scott's post last night on sustainable design/global warming was
excellent.

Having frozen my *ss in what seemed liked the longest winter ever in Chicago,
if there is "global warming" going on, it sure ain't happening in the Windy
City.

But, its 72 and sunny today.

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Director

The Fisher Companies Ltd. - Cayman
372 West Ontario Chicago 60610
319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 facsimile
312.622.0409 mobile

www.thefishercompanies.com
www.fpse.com

"England expects every officer and man to do his duty this day."

                                       - Admiral Horatio Nelson
                                         HMS Victory
                                         Trafalgar 1805