RE: ITEM: Oregon State Climatologist "Wasn't Purged" for His Views

Gary:

I agree with you.

To be honest, the Kyoto treaty was basically symbolic and not really
enforceable.

It did however, show the rest of the world that the US doesn't really give a
**** about the environment.

Anyway, in about ten years, China and India will pass us up in the pollution
department.

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Director

The Fisher Companies Ltd. - Cayman
372 West Ontario Chicago 60610
319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 facsimile
312.622.0409 mobile

www.thefishercompanies.com
www.fpse.com

"England expects every officer and man to do his duty this day."

                                       - Admiral Horatio Nelson
                                         HMS Victory
                                         Trafalgar 1805