RE: ITEM: Oregon State Climatologist "Wasn't Purged" for His Views

Regarding not jumping on the Kyoto Treaty bandwagon, I believe those who did jump on have not even come close to meeting the objectives and of course those who pollute the most (after the U.S.) were excluded because of hardships. The Kyoto Treaty was extremely idealistic and perhaps foolish to waste time discussing it.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Make your business stand out in the crowd with a custom logo design. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifVXrNp7LmJhhzOzyRcaX9di8cckQU4rkPnPJZus0YvxgmIr/