RE: ITEM: Oregon State Climatologist "Wasn't Purged" for His Views

Stan:

I was in your town a few weeks ago on business starting a new project.

The relocation of Javier's is indeed a tragedy.

As I stated, the Kyoto Treaty was largely symbolic and impossible to enforce.

Unfortunately, our allies and the rest of the developed nations signed it
so it became just another example of the neocon's us v. the rest of you
world view. Frankly, I was surprised that the US didn't pre-emptively dump
more pollution into the air just to really get the message across.

dlf