Re: ITEM: Oregon State Climatologist "Wasn't Purged" for His Views

Scott Maxwell wrote:
As to the political factors, I would argue that there is absolutely ZERO
definitive stuff about whether he was pressured due to his views...other
that what you read into it.  In fact, the only definitive thing was that he
said "I don't believe the governor purged me".  Anything else is pure
speculation.
Keep in mind that this article is published in a radical environmentalist fish-wrap. Just read the interviewer's questions. Sheesh.