From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 11:16 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: ITEM: Oregon State Climatologist "Wasn't Purged" for His Views

Scott Maxwell wrote:
> And you are "debating"?  I don't consider calling people whose views
> you disagree with as "enviro-crazies" as "debating".

Scott, the thing is that it's now impossible to be just a "reasonable"
environmental scientist. You have got to have "religion." You have to be
a zealot. If you aren't extreme enough, you are "purged," just as George
Taylor was in Oregon.

I'm sorry if you think that doesn't rise to the level of "whacko," but
that's the way I see it.