RE: ITEM: Oregon State Climatologist "Wasn't Purged" for His Views

Bill:

You strike me as a bright, well read guy, but some of the things you post
just make
Me shake my head.

I was not saying anything disparaging about this country.

I was simply stating fact: Mr. Bush and the Neo-Cons got us into a
pre-emptive war
Based on falsified intelligence, that's all.

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Director

The Fisher Companies Ltd. - Cayman
372 West Ontario Chicago 60610
319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 facsimile
312.622.0409 mobile

www.thefishercompanies.com
www.fpse.com

"England expects every officer and man to do his duty this day."

                                       - Admiral Horatio Nelson
                                         HMS Victory
                                         Trafalgar 1805