Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ASTM Request[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ASTM Request
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mStuart(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:31:07 -0400
Does anyone have a copy of the ASTM 2004 F-1918 Section 126.96.36.199 (Playground Equipment) that they could fax or email to me?
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Senior Project Manager
200 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-577-9000 (Ext. 1285)
- Prev by Subject: RE: ASCE7-05 240 ft ordinary braced frames in seismic design category D?
- Next by Subject: Ata Khan is out of the office.
- Previous by thread: Hazus Earthquake Survivability Study
- Next by thread: Allowable Bolt Shear Values for Wood Members Attached to Concrete or Masonry