Hazus Earthquake Survivability Study

Hi;
      I have an RFP from one of my Architectural clients that asks us to
"Perform Initial HAZUS (FEMA Hazards United States Risk Assessment)
Earthquake Survivability Study".
	I have found the website that explains it at
http://www.fema.gov/plan/prevent/hazus/hz_eq.shtm  .  I was wondering if any
California licensed SE that has performed this study could email me so we
could discuss it.  I really have no idea how much time and expertise
something like this would take to complete.
	Thanks in advance,

Terry Weatherby
Weatherby-Reynolds-Fritson
Engineering and Design