Allowable Bolt Shear Values for Wood Members Attached to Concrete or Masonry

Dear List Members,

Where do I find shear values for bolts in wood members attached to concrete or masonry?

In the good old days, when things were much simpler and "climate change" wasn't an issue<pun intended>, it used to be half the double shear value of a member twice the thickness of the actual member. I can't find that in the new code.

Any guidance is appreciated.