Re: knocked off again

Dennis:

I didn't realize than anybody was still stuck with DSL.  If possible,
you should upgrade immediately to Verizon FiOS.  It brings fiber optic
right up the wall of your house with a great big pipe and incredible
reliability.  After having it for a year or so, I cut and removed my
telephone line and my cable TV line.  My internet, four HDTVs, and
local/long distance telephone services are all bundled on FiOS now.

I also second Gerard's recommendation of getting a free gmail account
for the SEAINT listserv.  With automatic threading,excellent spam
control, and access from anywhere, it is ideal for this purpose.

Regards,

Stan Caldwell
Plano, Texas

Confession:
I drive a Ford Expedition and my son drives a Ford Expedition XL.
My wife and my daughter each drive Jeep Grand Cherokees.
We have three big houses, with seven furnaces and air conditioners,
and three heated pools.
But all of us routinely recycle, and our combined carbon footprint is
still tiny
when compared to Al Gore's, Hillary Clinton's, or Barrack Obama's.