Vibration Problem

In one of the process structure(in petroleum industries ) which is @ 60m high & plan dimensions 34 x 54m at bottom (with offset of 9 x 12m ) & reduced to 22x 20m(at top)
It's RCC up to first level & steel above it.
It's already erected at site (Operating condition)
there is one big compressor  at ground level (located at hardly 1 - 1.5m) from  main structure.
Two big pipes are coming from this compressors (900 dia) & entering in main structure at 25m  level from ground level
3 supports are taken for pipe from main structure at intermediate levels.

when  we start this compressor the structure also starts vibrating (& its really much more like earthquake at 25m level)

Now I have to check that why its happening & what are the remedial measures for it.

So I need your suggestions for it

Regards,
Raviraj R. Swami
Tecnimont ICB,