Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
COMBINED FOOTING DESIGN[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAInt <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: COMBINED FOOTING DESIGN
- From: "John J. Treff" <jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 12:31:45 +0000
Is there anything in the ACI 318-05 (or any other building code, standard or specification) that you're aware of about the minimum separation between pedestals or columns in a combined footing? There has to be a maximum because of the assumptions of a rigid footing, but is there a minimum?
Make i'm yours. Create a custom banner to support your cause.
- Prev by Subject: Re: COLD FORMED TUBES [in The Engineering Library]
- Next by Subject: Concentrated Loads on Plywood Floors...
- Previous by thread: Q-Basic program for design of open web steel joists
- Next by thread: Re: Seismic on restrained retaining walls