Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Lafayette, Louisiana Strip Mall Structural Due Diligence/Condition Survey[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Lafayette, Louisiana Strip Mall Structural Due Diligence/Condition Survey
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mStuart(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:39:35 -0400
I have a client that is considering purchasing an existing strip mall building in Lafayette, Louisiana. I am looking for a local structural engineer that has experience with Due Diligence/Condition Surveys that I could recommend to my client.
Experience with ASTM E 2018-1 PCA would be preferred.
Please contact me directly.
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Senior Project Manager
200 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-577-9000 (Ext. 1285)
- Prev by Subject: Re: knocked off again
- Next by Subject: Lags in Holdowns
- Previous by thread: RE: Slab dowels - plate v. square v. round
- Next by thread: COLD FORMED TUBES