Lafayette, Louisiana Strip Mall Structural Due Diligence/Condition Survey

I have a client that is considering purchasing an existing strip mall building in Lafayette, Louisiana.  I am looking for a local structural engineer that has experience with Due Diligence/Condition Surveys that I could recommend to my client.

Experience with ASTM E 2018-1 PCA would be preferred.

Please contact me directly.

Senior Project Manager

Structural Department

Associate