From: jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: COLD FORMED TUBES
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:59:14 +0000

Does anyone know of a good reference to design cold formed tubes or HSS?  The AISC spec does not apply to them and I can't find anything in the AISI 2001 (2004 addendum included) for tubes/pipes. They only have open shape provisions (C, Z, hats, etc.).

Any help or references would be greatly appreciated.

JJ

Back to work after baby– how do you know when you’re ready?

Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series. Get in the game.