Re: ITEM: Oregon State Climatologist "Wasn't Purged" for His Views

David Fisher wrote:
I was simply stating fact: Mr. Bush and the Neo-Cons got us into a
pre-emptive war
Based on falsified intelligence, that's all.
Okay, I'll just make a simple statement: Bill Clinton was a coward, a cheat and a traitor this country, selling missile secrets to the Chicoms in exchange for campaign contributions and setting us up as a weakling in the eyes of the terrorists, and as such is chiefly responsible for our having to enter that war.

Heck, no biggie.