Re: ITEM: Oregon State Climatologist "Wasn't Purged" for His Views

Scott Maxwell wrote:
But are you able to put up ANY article (whether from "radical
enviromentalist fish-wrap" or some ultra-conservative blog or paper) that
have any DEFINITIVE stuff about whether he was pressured or not?
Ha! You learned from your mentor, Bill Clinton, very well. "You can't prove that I did anything along those lines!"

It is to laugh. Any scientist who doesn't toe the politicians' line about "global climate change" (as they're now calling it in an Orwellian attempt to sidle away from the fact that not a bit of "warming" is in evidence anywhere) is going to get canned if the politicians can do it. This is the new religion, and its adherents are RABID.