Re: ITEM: Oregon State Climatologist "Wasn't Purged" for His Views

Michel Blangy wrote:
What if today's news about Syria proves true? Would that be sufficient
evidence to prompt gaining a foothold in the region? Syria is not doing this
because of Bush or the Neo-Cons.
There were WMDs found all over Iraq, piecemeal. It wasn't a big news item because it was inconvenient, but Google "Iraq WMD" and read all about it. A lot of stuff was buried, and a lot went to Syria. Everyone knows this, even our friends in the MSM, but it doesn't stop the Big Lie, which David kindly modeled for us, from continuing to be blathered with ignorant stupidity.