From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 7:58:16 PM
Subject: Re: ITEM: Oregon State Climatologist "Wasn't Purged" for His Views

Scott Maxwell wrote:
> But are you able to put up ANY article (whether from "radical
> enviromentalist fish-wrap" or some ultra-conservative blog or paper) that
> have any DEFINITIVE stuff about whether he was pressured or not?
Ha! You learned from your mentor, Bill Clinton, very well. "You can't
prove that I did anything along those lines!"

It is to laugh. Any scientist who doesn't toe the politicians' line
about "global climate change" (as they're now calling it in an Orwellian
attempt to sidle away from the fact that not a bit of "warming" is in
evidence anywhere) is going to get canned if the politicians can do it.
This is the new religion, and its adherents are RABID.

*  Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
*
*  This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
*  Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
*  subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*
http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*  Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
*  send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
*  without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
*  site at: http://www.seaint.org