Re: ITEM: Oregon State Climatologist "Wasn't Purged" for His Views

Gee, Bill.  Thanks for telling us how you really feel.
Now go take your daily medications and go to one of the ranting blogs, as this isn't the proper venue.

Michel Blangy wrote:
> What if today's news about Syria proves true? Would that be sufficient
> evidence to prompt gaining a foothold in the region? Syria is not doing this
> because of Bush or the Neo-Cons.

There were WMDs found all over Iraq, piecemeal. It wasn't a big news
item because it was inconvenient, but Google "Iraq WMD" and read all
about it. A lot of stuff was buried, and a lot went to Syria. Everyone
knows this, even our friends in the MSM, but it doesn't stop the Big
Lie, which David kindly modeled for us, from continuing to be blathered
with ignorant stupidity.

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org