Re: ITEM: Oregon State Climatologist "Wasn't Purged" for His Views

Bill...

Now see, you're gonna force me to take back all the nice things I said
about you!

We all do dumb things when we were young: rely on Daddy to get us into
Yale, go AWOL from the National Guard, get multiple DUIs, have Daddy's
buddies bail out our failed business multiple times, etc...

You know, "pretty standard stuff"

My favorite snippet these days:

"Bin Laden determined to attack US"

- The Ranch, Crawford, TX August 2001