RE: Hilly Billy Polhimus

Maybe you guys should take a step back and cool off with the politics. This last comment clearly steps over the line, reducing this enjoyable site to personal attack. Can we pick it up a notch?

From: Rush Limpahhh [mailto:rlimpahhh(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 12:57 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Hilly Billy Polhimus

Bill Polhimus:

Do you have any engineering contibutions to this list?

Maybe if you were as passionate about your engineering as you are about your twisted, radical, fascist idiology, you wouldn't be having a pathatic career path and would have at least one meaningful engineering post on this list. Instead, you spend all of your evening flooding this list with your stupid comments about every bit of what someone said, then you sit back and think you have accomplished something.

May be you should wake up and join your mentor Rush Limpahhh and have your stupidity broadcast to other Rush Limpahhh idiots.