Subject: Welcome to the beer forum
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:54:00 -0500
From: David.Gaines(--nospam--at)hdrinc.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
I welcome the beer topic. I'm glad to see we've moved on from the topic of Global Warming, fossil fuels and Republican Politics. My Inbox was getting really cluttered.

My local favorite is Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Locally we've also got Gordon Biersch for good summer ales and such. Wheat beer is good too.
You know, I think it's "Miller Time".

Dave Gaines
(626) 794-4117 home
(626) 410-3631 cell