Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: COLD FORMED TUBES[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: COLD FORMED TUBES
- From: Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:15:08 +0000
When is the design guide coming out?
In the mean time, can I make and sell bootleg copies of the Hollow Structural Sections Connection Manual to become rich beyond my wildest dreams and buy myself a little microbrewery? If so, I will call it the AISC Hollow Structural Sections Connection Manual. But that is not very catchy, is it?
Make i'm yours. Create a custom banner to support your cause.
- Prev by Subject: RE: COLD FORMED TUBES
- Next by Subject: RE: COLD FORMED TUBES
- Previous by thread: RE: COLD FORMED TUBES
- Next by thread: Re: Alternate Wind Provision [AKA Ronald Reagan]