Re: Welcome to the beer forum

Heh,

My master plan worked. We've marginalized Bill and I have a bunch of new beers to try. I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow for vacation and I'll have to see what I find down there. Are there any decent brew pubs there that anybody can recommend? Gary

David Topete wrote:
let's hope that this sticks to the "nectar of the gods"...
Sierra - favorite
Fat Tire - favorite
GB marzen - very good alternate
Pyramid Hefeweizen - great on a warm evening, after work
Harp Lager (I know it's Irish) - great on a Friday lunch w/ burger and fries lots of other micro brews that mainly those here in the SF area would know of... can't say I've tried any of the Michelob "micros..." but, Mr. Sprague has a little bit of influence...