Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: COLD FORMED TUBES [in The Engineering Library][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: COLD FORMED TUBES [in The Engineering Library]
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:52:21 EDT
I suggest you call it The Engineering Library, so that we can all call home and say we'll be spending a couple of hours there. It works for U.W. students in the Montlake District of Seattle. :)
In a message dated 4/30/08 12:43:52 PM, spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com writes:
When is the design guide coming out?
In the mean time, can I make and sell bootleg copies of the Hollow Structural Sections Connection Manual to become rich beyond my wildest dreams and buy myself a little microbrewery? If so, I will call it the AISC Hollow Structural Sections Connection Manual. But that is not very catchy, is it?
Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.
- Prev by Subject: RE: COLD FORMED TUBES
- Next by Subject: COMBINED FOOTING DESIGN
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: was "Climatologist", now beer
- Next by thread: Re: Free-Fall of Concrete [segregation]