Re: Welcome to the beer forum

Gary-
Go to the Monte Carlo.  They have a brewpub there.  My favorite there is the red/amber ale they have on tap (name slips my mind).  But, they have the standard lager, pilsner, amber, and a seasonal.  I believe they also have a few others on tap.  They have a sampler for a few bucks.  And, lots of tv's to catch some NHL conference semifinals...  Cheers!  wish it were me...