Retaining Wall Surcharge

I would like to know whether there are any published recommendations for surcharges for retaining walls not subject to a highway surcharge but will likely be subjected to loads from typical commercial lawn care equipment.  We specified 100 psf on the design drawing but the wall manufacturer's engineer wants us to agree to 30 psf.  30 psf just seems too light to me.

Best regards,

Kenneth S. Peoples, P.E.

1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067